We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal information. This privacy statement explains how we collect, use, and disclose your personal information when you visit our website or use our services.
What information do we collect?
We collect the following type of information from you when you visit our website and use our Contact Form:
• Personal information: This is information that can be used to identify you as an individual, such as your name, email address, phone number and personal message.
We will use your information for the following purposes:
• To communicate with you about your inquiries and feedback as submitted to us through our Contact Form.
How do we share your information?
We do not share your information with other parties, except the following, and only in extreme circumstances:
• Law enforcement and regulators: We may disclose your information to law enforcement, regulators, or other authorities if we are required to do so by law, or if we believe that such disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or safety, or the rights and safety of others.
How do we protect your information?
We take measures to protect your information from unauthorized access by limiting access to your information to our staff, who need it only to perform their duties.
How long do we keep your information?
We keep your information until you ask us to delete it or we choose to delete it from our email server. We may also retain your information to resolve disputes or fulfill legal requests.
What are your choices and rights?
You have the following choices and rights regarding your information:
• You can delete your personal information by contacting us.
• You can request a copy of your personal information that we hold by contacting us.
• You can lodge a complaint with a data protection authority if you are unhappy with how we handle your personal information.
How do you contact us?
If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy statement or our privacy practices, please contact us at:
National Parents’ Society of Persons with Disability
Binja Binarja Block L, Flat 1
Santa Venera SVR 1613
This privacy statement was last updated on November 30, 2023.